First off, a huge thank you to Ally for the nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “LOVELY” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to CONNECT with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
Nominate 15 or more bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are seven facts about me:
- Comfortable silence is essential for me to feel close to someone.
- My greatest desire is to help others know they’re not alone.
- Sometimes I’m more introverted than I’d like to admit.
- My thoughts work in images that are difficult for me to explain, although they make perfect sense in my mind.
- I love the band RED, though it took some convincing from my brother.
- I can be very opinionated, yet open-minded about a lot of things.
- I hate making small decisions, but I feel more secure making the big ones.
My nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award are below (in no particular order):