I would like to start off by saying thank you to Viktoryarch for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
The award is given to new bloggers discovered by a nominator.
Rules are simple: state 11 random facts so bloggers would know the nominees better, answer 11 questions, and pass the award to a newly discovered bloggers (eleven of them), and have fun.
11 facts about me:
- I have never dyed my hair.
- I love the rain.
- I crave depth in relationships.
- I feel as though I am extremely impatient, although many people have commented on my immense patience. I’m not sure where this discrepancy lies… But I guess I’m willing to leave it at that.
- I feel the most peaceful when standing in the rain or in a moonlit, snowy forest.
- When I was a kid I always wanted to take dance lessons.
- The Notebook is the only movie that has ever made me cry. (Upon further reflection, I do not believe this statement is entirely true, but it’s the only one that specifically comes to mind.)
- Going with the above, I don’t watch much tv except for with friends or around Christmas.
- …However, I love old musicals. Old meaning from the 40’s and 50’s. (Gene Kelly and Judy Garland are the best!)
- I love fantasy because it’s an alternate world where things don’t always have to make sense, but it’s accepted nonetheless.
- I prefer to eat some sort of fruit for breakfast.
Questions from nominator:
1. Best book ever read by you. ~ Tough to say. Yeah, I really can’t decide on that one.
2.What would you choose? Cake or ice-cream ~ I would say ice cream, hands down. Unless the cake in question were a cheesecake, in which case, I would say the cheesecake for sure. Otherwise, I’m not much of a cake person.
3. Summer or winter? ~ They both have so much to offer, I love them both for different reasons. Summer has the sun, warmth, beaches, and iced tea of various kinds. Winter has snow, beautiful ice, shadows, and warm tea of various kinds.
4. If you can lead any crowd, would it be quiet followers or loud, outspoken followers? ~ It depends on whether the loud ones are helpful or critical.
5. What was the biggest project that you wanted to do and you did achieve this year or in life? ~ Writing my first book felt like a huge accomplishment. I’ve only finished the rough draft so far, and it needs some work, but I was really happy about that.
6. What new skill would you like to learn? ~ I would love to learn how to play piano, guitar, and violin. I’ve played around with them a little, but I don’t know them very well.
7. One tip about life. ~ Don’t allow fear to dictate your decisions.
8. Does your career resonates the passion and gifts you have? ~ At the moment I don’t really have a “career” per se. I’m working at home, writing and doing photography. I’d love to be able to be in some sort of a position to offer help to people who feel lost or hopeless in life.Becoming a psychiatrist or something along those lines really appeals to me, but I’m trying to decide whether that is the direction I need to go in life.
9. What would you choose to have: a lot of money and no happiness or enough money and happiness? ~ Just enough money and happiness for sure. Money means nothing when you’re hollow inside.
10. Do you like to give or receive gifts on Holidays? ~ It depends on the situation and who it is. Growing up my family was never big on gifts in any direction, it was more about the time spent with one another.
11. What will you wish for the people? ~ I wish for them to be able to be secure in themselves, without allowing the opinions and negative comments of others to discourage or take away the gifts that God has placed within them.
My nominees (in no particular order):
Anyone else who would like to answer the questions!
My questions for nominees:
- Coffee or tea?
- What makes you feel welcomed in someone else’s home?
- If you were to choose between being a bestselling author or the star of a famous movie, which would you choose and why?
- What have you accomplished this week that you are proud of?
- You’re in a dark forest. Out of the trees something, or someone, emerges. Who or what is it?
- Which element do you identify the most with?
- If you had to give a superpower to your worst enemy, what would it be?
- If you could live in another time period, what would it be?
- If you could live to be 200, but had to outlive all of your friends and family, would you do it?
- Are there any natural abilities that you don’t have but wish you did? And if so, what are they?