First, I would like to offer a huge thank you to Mrs. Spike. She is an incredible woman, and I’m honored to be chosen for this award by her. If I could nominate her back, I would. But since I do not believe that’s in the rules, I will settle for saying thank you.
Second, another huge thank you to Abby for a second nomination! She’s new to this blogging world, so if you would visit her blog and show her some love, she is certainly deserving! 🙂
I feel so self indulgent doing these sorts of posts, but I am truly grateful for the support of some truly extraordinary people.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. Up until a few months ago, I used to have lucid dreams fairly often.
2. When I was little I was scared to be in the bathtub while it was draining because I thought that alligators would come up through the drain and eat me.
3. I’m fairly short, at just a little over 5 feet.
4. I absolutely love brushing my teeth and my hair; both are so relaxing.
5. I could live on avocados and papaya (separately, I’ve never tried them together).
6. I used to love making videos, but haven’t done any filming in years.
7. I keep an inspiration/idea journal that I try to keep as close to me as I can at all times.
My Nominees for Very Inspiring Blogger (In No Particular Order):
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank your nominator because they’re awesome
- List 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs for their awesomeness (yes, I only did 10…)
- Post the rules so people know them
I’m also happy to say that this is my 200th post! Thank you everyone so much for reading along and supporting me in this journey through my thoughts and life. Love and blessings to you all!